View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Sci-Fi Beta Kappa is here- Yay!! 

Post Sci-Fi Beta Kappa is here- Yay!!
At last, it's here! Yes, Sci-Fi Beta Kappa, the game about delinquent aliens that a gamer buddy and I designed and which we've been demoing at various UK cons over the last year and a bit (sadly, we're too poor atm to do any non-UK ones :(), finally hits the shelves on November 1st, and will be available to purchase at Indiecon (a major UK con in early November), price £9.

Folks not based in the UK can purchase it from DriveTHRU RPG, for whatever the equivalent of £9 is in local currency, from November 1st this year. Follow this link to see the cover of the Sci-Fi Beta Kappa book, so you'll know to look out for it :D.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:38 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Sci-Fi Beta Kappa is here- Yay!!
OK, so the big launch isn't going to be today after all (at least not outside the UK), as the files that were acceptable for my local POD printer to work from are it seems unacceptable to onebookshelf. Every time I try to upload the insides file it says I need to embed all fonts- Yep, I've no problem with that- but it goes on to say that it's detected Arial and Arial Bold in the document- well, I don't know how it's detected that as there's no Arial anywhere in the text, I've gone through it line by line.

Anyway, upshot is it's probably going to take me a couple of weeks to get this sorted, so apologies to my overseas customers who were hoping to bag themselves a copy today, but I will do my level best to get it up before the end of the month. Please watch this space...

Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:24 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Sci-Fi Beta Kappa is here- Yay!!
Having trouble uploading the files to onebookshelf and lulu. While that's being sorted, here are the publisher-direct prices.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:24 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]